Creating a list is a quick way to organize your thoughts and fill a blank page. Lists may be finite or you can continue adding to them as you think of new things. You could fill an entire journal with lists or you may use lists to springboard into other, longer journal entries.
Some ideas for lists include
- An hourly log of your daily routine or a weekly log of your activities
- The top books, music, movies, television shows, and/or other media you've enjoyed most during the first part of 2020
- A list of your accomplishments so far this year, big or small
- The most valuable life lessons you've learned
- Your goals for the rest of 2020